niedziela, 28 października 2012

The Novice Tom Odell


We don't know too much about him, he doesn't have extensive discography, however he enchants us. I'm talking about young artist, Tom Odell from UK.As I said before, Tom doesn't have many composition to this credit, because, there are only two songs. His musical debut was deemed to be successful and i can't wait for his first full album. Another love and Sense are  two melancholic, nostalgic songs,  but they are very beautiful compoisitions and I can't resist his awesome voice.I especially recommend the first one.You can download these songs for free from his offical website. Really, don't delay, because it's worth it and i want more and more songs.              



2 komentarze:

  1. He is so beautiful. I can't stop listen to his music :) I love him :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Inne posty